PREVENTION AND INFECTION CONTROL MEASURES IN QUINTA OLIVIA
Pool (shared with other guests)
Scientists agree that water chlorination is sufficient to eliminate the virus. So water is not the problem. What is important is the disinfection of the materials (chairs, sun-beds for common use and keeping the distance.
There is a maximum of 10 guests at Quinta Olivia. Even in the exceptional cases where all guests wish to use (area d) the pool at the same time, the space around the pool is large enough to keep their distance.
– do not enter the water with more than 2 people at the same time
– keep distance min 2 meters
– clean the lounger or chair before using it with a disinfectant spray (found in the pool bathroom)
– always use your – own – bath towel (available in your apartment)
Swimming pool water treatment
The water is disinfected with a combination of chlorine and ultraviolet light in the cleaning facility.
Use of individual bath towels is mandatory if using furniture. These are the light bath towels found in the apartment.
Sunbeds and chairs are regularly disinfected. For extra security we recommend the use of an anti-disinfectant spray and disposable paper towels (available in the bathroom in the pool area).
Due to the COVID-19 crisis, the use of the bathroom in the pool area is not allowed. Guests are advised to use the private bathroom in the apartment.
Due to the COVID-19 crisis and the risk of wildfire, the use of the common barbecue is not allowed.
Washing machine for common use
We advise you to use an anti-disinfectant wipe to clean the buttons and the handle of the machine before use.
Private areas (the apartments and terrace)
Cleaning is done according to the DGS COVID-19 protocol:
– Wet where possible and applicable
– Use of exclusive cleaning cloths for the bathroom
– Surfaces are cleaned with detergent, then disinfected with bleach as recommended by the World Health Organization (WHO).
The sanitary facilities are washed and disinfected with a mixed cleaning product (detergent and disinfectant in the composition)
After cleaning, some surfaces of frequent touch are sprayed with virucid, such as light switches, cabinet and door handles, faucets
According to the DGS advice, bed linen and towels are washed at 60oC with a dermatologically tested detergent.